• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

We have to deal with faction wars? So Community is Planescape then?

I have seen belief move robots, make men survive GXP, and bring back One Piece to our shores. This entire programming block was constructed from belief. Belief damned us all, who clung to the hope that Bleach would be a decent show when in reality it was all a dream in the eye of a troll. Once, it made a Robot seek space, and achieve it. And it has made a posturing spirit think it is something more than a simple part of us all.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I didn't post until page 13:

Andrex said:
I love the "new" TOM. Darker style, freaking awesome. I'm gonna call it TOM 3.5. Still kinda pining for 2, though. But it's at least better than 3 was.

Glad to see game reviews are back in full. It seemed like they held off on those as time went on.

Hoping the budget gets increased and we see more new CG stuff like bumps and whatnot.

And it did, and I was happy! Also, I totally coined TOM 3.5 guys!

Guys, remember those first two episodes of Deadman Wonderland and Casshern?

8X7lRXOl.png

i3GHImcl.png

"Who are you?"

jlM5iqVl.png

"I am Casshern."

hGgyM3Ql.png

"Luna, I will kill you."

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I have seen belief move robots, make men survive GXP, and bring back One Piece to our shores. This entire programming block was constructed from belief. Belief damned us all, who clung to the hope that Bleach would be a decent show when in reality it was all a dream in the eye of a troll. Once, it made a Robot seek space, and achieve it. And it has made a posturing spirit think it is something more than a simple part of us all.

So One Piece can change the nature of a man.

Welp I forgot about this thread (I'm a bad person), and the fact I have to leave from the shows early tonight kinda sucks due to a crapton of travel tomorrow, but I might as well watch OP with you guys

Now for a classic quote, "Look at that horse"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom