• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
All of a sudden this became One Piece Sins.

Hahaha, great minds think alike!

I guess that's true.

But it does pop up a lot at the start of a bunch of episodes.

Here you go:

casshern8.jpg

tumblr_mb6m7nSOhp1rhik93o1_500.gif

♫ Nee ima doushite bokura umareta no ♫

789shadow

Banned
Wow for a minute their I thought the horse got shot. Was just about to get the feels until it turned out to just be a net. Btw this is my first time hearing Foxy's henchmen girl's eng voice and it sounds like a very too manly female voice. Not sure if I like it.
The horse did get shot in the manga.

Raxus

Wow for a minute their I thought the horse got shot. Was just about to get the feels until it turned out to just be a net. Btw this is my first time hearing Foxy's henchmen girl's eng voice and it sounds like a very too manly female voice. Not sure if I like it.
She did get shot in manga. They cover up some of the more graphic scenes from the manga.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
The Horse censorship was always so weird because they don't censor that level of stuff anywhere else in the series. It has to be brutal knife stabs or face melting for them to censor from here on out.

Amikami

Banned

Someone mentioned that she actually did get shot but censorship doesn't show that.

Edit: Beaten beaten beaten...like a dead hooooorse.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The Horse censorship was always so weird because they don't censor that level of stuff anywhere else in the series. It has to be brutal knife stabs or face melting for them to censor from here on out.

Maybe there was a thing about a shot horse in the news at the time, they tend to censor things like that.

You know what nvm maybe her voice isn't manly. Actually I know what VA she is too.

Feels good to see the shot they used for the commercial too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom