• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Interesting. Did he just want to take a break from the main plot?

Yes! Soul Eater time!

Pretty much.
He just finished the Skypiea arc (which was huge) and did the arc before the even bigger Water Seven & Enies Lobby arcs.

Alright One Piece is done. Now its time for me to get some sleep. It takes way to much out of me to stay up and watch One Piece but I've done way to much whining to get it back on air to miss it.

Good night everyone, also was a pretty good episode tonight.

Well at least Luffy is smart enough to count...

And with that I need to head out. Not looking forward to the traveling I have to do tomorrow but hey, sometimes you just gotta buck up and deal. Be back next saturday, guys.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week's episode is primarily canon with filler mixed in. Same for the episode after that. This arc is pretty weird in that they largely rewrote a lot of it with new filler content blended in.

BatDan

I know everyone is saying tonight's Soul Eater is filler, but like Davy Back Fight it happened in the manga. It just doesn't matter in the long-run.

So where Bleach & Naruto were pure filler, One Piece and Soul Eater were semi-filler.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
tumblr_ma9lsdL4oB1qi931eo1_500.gif

tumblr_maknn5Jh8U1qi931eo1_500.gif

tumblr_m0aqpbOgYH1qfk0vxo1_500.gif

BatDan

By the way, there was a new Soul Eater chapter (it's monthly compared to the other three).

So very sad... then it got awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom