• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Bwahahahahahahahahahahah this episode OWNS because of that. Both of them kicking Holland in the face.

#ShardFails

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
See, if they had made this episode all about the stepping on Holland's face. it would have been the best episode of the series.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Oh, right, if you want to know how to justify an episode with a shitty premise, go and watch Outlaw Stars. I am out for the night.

Amikami

Banned
Someone showed me this horrifyingly loli image involving Cheetara. She seemed in character.
I still wish I had not seen it.

Someone showed me this horrifyingly loli image involving Cheetara. She seemed in character.
I still wish I had not seen it.

image.php

Seda

Well next week we get back to Bleach canon (for a few weeks anyway), the Forest of Death in Naruto, which is were I actually started to like the series when I was first watching, and Eureka starts it's supposedly great finale.

Hopefully now that the Davy Back Fight is explained and set up that will move along a little and can IGPX please do something?

Jafku

Well next week we get back to Bleach canon (for a few weeks anyway), the Forest of Death in Naruto, which is were I actually started to like the series when I was first watching, and Eureka starts it's supposedly great finale.

Hopefully now that the Davy Back Fight is explained and set up that will move along a little and can IGPX please do something?
Dont forget Soul Eater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom