• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
So... about the last two chapters.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The first chapter was hilarious though. This latest chapter was annoying.
Sakura needs to sit the fuck down thinking she's Sasuke's and Naruto's level just because she did a powerful punch that takes her three years to charge. She's not even Kakashi's level imo. She must be drunk as hell.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
At least people in this dub sound like they care about what's going on, unlike Bleach.

That's true.
That's why I like Funimation, they actually care about the content they're dubbing. Well, most of the time *looks at Samurai 7*

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Well, yea, this is what episode 25 or so of Naruto? We just watched episode 300 of Bleach, I would be bored voicing that shit as well.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Well, yea, this is what episode 25 or so of Naruto? We just watched episode 300 of Bleach, I would be bored voicing that shit as well.

Apparently, people that have watched the Shippuden have noted the voices have gotten better.

Movie spoilers, if you care.

In one of the movies, Naruto and Sakura are in an alternate universe. Hinata doesn't take shit from anyone, has boobs the size of watermelons and dresses skimpier than fishnet lady.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
All these Hinata cracks remind me that I should watch that alt universe movie of hers soon.

hinata_road_to_ninja_by_tayachan-d5fqfwt.png

Hnnnng.

ReiGun

Kankuro shook.

I hate Kiba, and I don't understand why everyone else doesn't hate him as much. He's like Naruto minus even the few endearing qualities Naruto has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom