• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Adult Swim needs to show the first 200 episodes on weekdays to help people catch up...

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Wait, I think I remember this part from the manga. This is where
Afro Luffy shows up isn't it?

You know, if they kept the opening as is, people could at least be excited for shit to come. But nope, they had to cut that too.

Right now, there is pretty much no reason at all to watch One Piece, and Toonami is doing a poor job of selling the show at all by showing nothing substantial at all in the promos.

This sucks :/

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
This does make me wonder if this is why the mystery show is still a mystery, in case One Piece needs to be replaced.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Whoa calm down with OP love Abdrex. You fanboy. :D

Heheheh.

Said Andrex about Eureka 7, without a hint of sarcasm.

zdeEZLP.gif

Adult Swim needs to show the first 200 episodes on weekdays to help people catch up...
That'd be cool.

You know when [as] started they didn't have action and comedy portions, they showed Cowboy Bebop with their originals. Why can't they do that for OP on weekdays, they just repeat the block as is right now.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
At least One Piece is trending on Twitter. That's a positive.

The manga stuff is enjoyable, it's the filler that... yeah.

No way. Why would they do that to us? :(

Blame Toei.

They also seemed to love Foxy as they attempted to turn him into the show's Team Rocket.

That'd be cool.

You know when [as] started they didn't have action and comedy portions, they showed Cowboy Bebop with their originals. Why can't they do that for OP

Because for a while, anime was a rating blackhole compared to the originals. It still does worse than its Saturday comedy shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom