• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
TcOTjIP.jpg

And yeah, that was not a terrible episode.

Seda. you were so right.

Azure J

So when this show is actually about racing it can be pretty solid. WHY WAS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND???

I still don't know how a show with a premise as simple to understand as F-Zero meets Zone of The Enders could EVER fail.

It's like someone throwing out J.K. Rowling's tissues with the Harry Potter blueprints scribbled on them.

Seda

So when this show is actually about racing it can be pretty solid. WHY WAS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND???

Well, there should be something behind the races too. Let's just say the races had great animation and choreography and whatnot and took the entire episode, it could be too much style not enough substance.

I'm not at all saying IGPX is doing a good job at this, but ideally there'd be some dynamics behind the racing as well.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Well, there should be something behind the races too. Let's just say the races great great animation and choreography and whatnot and took the entire episode, it could be too much style not enough substance.

I'm not at all saying IGPX is doing a good job at this, but ideally there'd be some dynamics behind the racing as well.

They just don't have the right balance is all. If the rest of the season had been closer to this episode we wouldn't be complaining as much.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Well, there should be something behind the races too. Let's just say the races had great animation and choreography and whatnot and took the entire episode, it could be too much style not enough substance.

If you want to see this idea done well I will once again recommend a show called Oban Star Racers.

I'm giving up pretending to give a damn about E7. Started out meh, got good, now it feels meh-er than it was in the beginning.

Anyways, I'm done watching for the night, so I'll be back next week. Same Bat time, Same Bat channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom