• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Oh yea, if you hate those kids, prepare to hate them even more. We are abut to hit the worst arc of Eureka Seven.

Ultratech

This is my first time going through eureka 7, but from what others in this thread have said, it's a rather poor translation. It's really more of a limit on intelligence... in the Eureka 7 universe, there's a physical limit on the amount of sentient beings that can occupy a particular space in reality. Once the # of creatures begins exceeding that number, the laws of physics start to break down.

Pretty much. The literal translation was "Limit of Life" which makes a little bit more sense.

Limit of Questions is supposed to refer to the fact that said life has to have a certain amount of intelligence to technically apply to said limit.

Azure J

This ending is so cool. Also, I missed a lot and came back for the "It's_Symboooooolic_P4Hiimdaisy.jpg" part it seems.

Well, I'm out unless I can't sleep and Titan starts up. Later ToonamiGAF.

Seda

The other 2 Acperiences where where Renton/Eureka were with Anemone is that cloud thing and when Eureka went kinda stupid in the mine?

Seda

Must be a slow Saturday night. Toonami Trends aren't usually this high.

9gYNXLv.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom