• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure J

waitwaitwaitwaitwait

I just realized where we're headed in the story.

OH GOD YESSSSSSSSSS

Asura vs. Death is SO CLOSE now. Some of the finest animation in the series right there.

Wow that ending

Had this been Bleach this would have been 6 episodes for that much plot development

Well I have to be at work at 9 tomorrow night everyone see you in a week!

Azure J

Wait.............so if people are born witches, how is it perfectly fine to just kill them all? Isn't that genocide.

Soul Eater treads very strongly in the morally ambiguous grey area and never tries to suggest that one side is "right" or "totally fine" in their pursuits. You'll see more when they detail why witches are so anarchic.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
This is where the manga got pretty damn awesome.

Think this week's IGPX will be like last weeks, or will it be another 22 minute snoozefest?

Wait.............so if people are born witches, how is it perfectly fine to just kill them all? Isn't that genocide.

The manga gets more into that issue, but witches are kind of born assholes due to the Sway of Magic, which gives them a destructive nature.
There are exceptions though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom