• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultratech

I actually don't remember Paranoia Agent having much of an overall plot. I know some crazy stuff happened in the finale but that's about all.

I also always assumed the kid was supernatural, I dunno. Just came off as that to me.

Well, the overall plot was basically
Lil' Slugger going around attacking people and "freeing" them from their worries/fears/whatever and improving their lives.

But then once they start going after whoever did it, they find a kid, try and get him to admit he was Lil' Slugger, but he dies and it turns out he's more of a supernatural force of nature.

Eventually, the whole story takes a life of its own as we find out it was the creation of the first "victim" and one of the detectives manages to convince her to accept her guilt (over her dog's death) and then some weird shit happens.

Norb: My girlfriend turned into a water flower.
Renton: That's rough, buddy.

oByIwpc.gif

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Right, so after dealing with those adventures in curing insomnia it is time for me to head to bed, Goodnight Toonami-GAF.

Seda

Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong, but Norb done fucked up during his attempt to get past the great wall and so she went kaput. The flower form is most likely because she had good memories of the flower.

I figured it was basically the only way she could remain by her link with Norb or something yeah

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Ticks aren't bad, they're just freeloaders.

Wasps, ants, and spiders are worse. Especially wasps, they're jerks. (Bees are cool though, especially those of the bumble/honey variety.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom