• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultratech

That is a show I would like to return, Paranoia Agent.

I liked Paranoia Agent until it got about halfway done which was basically to the point where (major spoils!)
the kid who was supposedly Lil' Slugger died in jail...then it turns out he was all made up. :(

After that, it just got zany.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
In Acperience 2, Eureka was running around through empty shelves looking for a book, which she ultimately found with blank pages.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I liked Paranoia Agent until it got about halfway done which was basically to the point where (major spoils!)
the kid who was supposedly Lil' Slugger died in jail...then it turns out he was all made up. :(

After that, it just got zany.

The whole show was zany and it was supposed to be. Did you just space out during the opening every single time? :p

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I actually don't remember Paranoia Agent having much of an overall plot. I know some crazy stuff happened in the finale but that's about all.

I also always assumed the kid was supernatural, I dunno. Just came off as that to me.

Raxus

I actually don't remember Paranoia Agent having much of an overall plot. I know some crazy stuff happened in the finale but that's about all.
Funny, I was thinking of making a thread about that. It's central plotline is confronting reality. The cops backstory mskes me well up evrrytime. Such a great moment and one of my top 5 in anime.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Paranoia Agent was a social critique of modern Japanese society, delivered in the form of an omnibus of incomplete short stories.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Funny, I was thinking of making a thread about that. It's central plotline is confronting reality. The cops backstory mskes me well up evrrytime. Such a great moment and one of my top 5 in anime.

The kid story made me almost cry the first time I watched it.

No one showed up to his birthday party. :(((((((((((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom