• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
We're back to 60? Sweet.

And by the time we get that dubbed and finished they'll be most of the way through New Bleach. Now with more bullshit asspulls!

I don't know... I don't think the second Bleach anime will start until the manga finishes up. Considering Kubo's pacing, that could take a looooong time.

Tomorrow's Soul Eater is another
Excalibur
episode. I know that this one is filler since it didn't happen in the manga.

By the way, damn you Toonami Tumblr! http://toonami.tumblr.com/post/53002599853/whaddya-hear-ringo-nothing-but-the-rain Posting this...

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
We're back to 60? Sweet.

I don't know... I don't think the second Bleach anime will start until the manga finishes up. Considering Kubo's pacing, that could take a looooong time.

Tomorrow's Soul Eater is another
Excalibur
episode. I know that this one is filler since it didn't happen in the manga.

By the way, damn you Toonami Tumblr! http://toonami.tumblr.com/post/53002599853/whaddya-hear-ringo-nothing-but-the-rain Posting this...

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

BatDan

Hnghhhhhhhh, so ready.

More filler tomorrow night, that is all. All
Excalibur episodes
are considered filler, even though it still has it's position in the story.

Actually,
the one with Hero is not filler. Though it wasn't published in Monthly Shonen Gangan, it was included as a bonus in Volume 9. So technically it's canon.

Other than that, all the Excalibur scenes are filler.

Maaan, I want a Soul Eater Brotherhood. At least we get Boondocks Sesaon 4.

Seda

jCy6Llk.png

Gonna guess...... Metro Last Light

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
UFC always affects the Adult Swim ratings, 100% of the time. For one, starting at 10 means the main event is at midnight or later, and even if that's not the case, a reduced lead-in audience in the 10 and 11 hours means a smaller available Toonami audience.

BatDan

Either way, let's not freak out over the ratings.

Seeing the massive increase in manga sales and the popularity of the anime, it's (almost) safe to say Attack on Titan is going to get a Toonami run when it gets dubbed.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Guys, I saw something new at the store today I just had to buy.

IMG_20130615_160657.jpg

CRISPY BUTTERY

Awwwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Do you want to hear a heroic tale?

Tonight on Toonami, Ichigo trains in the hyperbolic time chamber, Naruto goes one on one with the Grass ninja who took down Sasuke and Sakura, it's time to get groggy as Zoro and Sanji take the field in the Groggy Ring, this episode's legend dates back to the 12th century you know, Takashi thinks with the wrong head in the race against Team Skylark, Renton and Eureka take on Anemone and theEND once again as they attempt to ride the wave past the Great Wall, the Thundercats meet some racially insensitive elephants, Lance finds his true calling, the boys set their sights on the young girl from Xing, Spike makes a friend on Venus, and Tsubaki releases the power of an oni for a final showdown with Team Inuyasha.

12:00 - Bleach - 302 - The Final Getsuga Tenshou!? Ichigo's Training!
12:30 - Naruto - 29 - Naruto's Counterattack: Never Give In!
1:00 - One Piece - 211 - Round 2! Shoot It into the Groggy Ring!
1:30 - Soul Eater - 17 - Legend of the Holy Sword 2 – Wanna Go Drinking, Gambling, and Playing?
2:00 - IGPX - 8 - I Like You, I Like You, I Love You!
2:30 - Eureka seveN - 42 - Star Dancer
3:00 - Thundercats - 10 - Sight Beyond Sight
3:30 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 15 - Disenfranchised
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 31 - The 520 Cens Promise
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 8 - Waltz for Venus
5:00 - Inuyasha - 63 - The Red and White Priestesses
5:30 - Inuyasha - 64 - Giant Ogre of the Forbidden Tower

bigkrev

No. PS2. It's okay though, the game only froze up on me 4 times today.

This is your just desserts for not playing a Dreamcast version of a game. The only person to blame is yourself.

I think I'm just watching Naruto tonight. I need some good sleep after 2 straight days of getting 3hrs a night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom