• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Naruto just made Sasuke his bitch

This is kinda the tipping point if I remember right, after this Naruto pulls so far ahead of Sasuke that the Sauce gets jealous
leading to his defection.

It was a lot of fun these past couple months seeing Sasuke be so much "better" than Naruto and so cocky about it, knowing how things end up.

I forgot she was connected to him... whatever happened to her character in the manga? I honestly don't remember

Sasuke used her curse seal to revive Orochimaru so that Orochimaru could revive the Hokages so that Sasuke could ask them questions. Then they sorta just left her at some hut in the Village. I guess someone will find her once the war is over.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
What part of UNCUT do you not understand.

Besides, this isn't Batman.

You want a cut off face? Here's one.

hJ6vHqZ.jpg

This is kinda the tipping point if I remember right, after this Naruto pulls so far ahead of Sasuke that the Sauce gets jealous
leading to his defection.

It was a lot of fun these past couple months seeing Sasuke be so much "better" than Naruto and so cocky about it, knowing how things end up.
That's not the reason why methinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom