• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

Love this ending song.

Get ready, fools, for the most insane episode of Soul Eater.

Seriously... drugs may be required for viewing.

Mm, 10 seconds, huh.

Damn good episode. Time for..............

54OUFZp.png
good god.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Do I see... blood!? I haven't seen this in the english dub ever. Btw I watched the eng dub on Toonami when it was on a long time ago so this is new to me for the English one. I love it.

That was either the awfully censored 4kids version or Funimation's still a bit tv censored version of Skypeia.

Best episode on the new Toonami so far. One of my second favorite Foxy Arc episodes, most could probably guess what my favorite is. Almost missed this episode due to The Last of Us, but now I must rest.

Good night Toonami Gaf.

Seda

Nah, the more blood Zorro looses the stronger he becomes. He's like a reverse-vampire that can cut steel and use his swords to make shockwaves that do the same.

His bandanna givves him strength as well. He just doesnt wear it all the time to give his enemies a handicap.

That was either the awfully censored 4kids version or Funimation's still a bit tv censored version of Skypeia.

The skypiea one if I remember correctly when I didn't see blood. I keep up with the Jap one too, but when watching the Eng one I never saw blood. I saw the 4kids one up to where they stopped, but I bared through it regardless how bad i thought it was.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I hate this Linda commercial. She's only barely tolerable in the actual series because her shenanigans are well spaced out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom