• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
One word: "Fool!"

KuGsj.gif

I'm not that big into anime but I watch stuff on AS. I recently got a Vita and I'm playing Disgaea 3 right now. Can't get over how similar Soul Eater and Disgaea feel. Even this white dude looks like a Prinny to me kind of, the humor is also similar.

Is this a certain genre of manga/anime? I've literally LOL'd at Disgaea a few times already. Any other stuff like Soul Eater I'd like?

Amikami

Banned
You guys are all fools. I would sign up in an instant. Music, tales of alcohol and sex. Gang wars. What more could you ask from your partner.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
IGPX time. Will it be boring like most of the show or will something exciting happen? We will see.

I'm not that big into anime but I watch stuff on AS. I recently got a Vita and I'm playing Disgaea 3 right now. Can't get over how similar Soul Eater and Disgaea feel. Even this white dude looks like a Prinny to me kind of, the humor is also similar.

Is this a certain genre of manga/anime? Almost like a genre? I've literally LOL'd at Disgaea a few times already. Any other stuff like Soul Eater I'd like?

First of all, is this the only episode of Soul Eater you've seen? Because this is NOT like the rest of the show at all.

Is this a certain genre of manga/anime? Almost like a genre? I've literally LOL'd at Disgaea a few times already. Any other stuff like Soul Eater I'd like?

It's mostly good writing and a great dub

Disgeea 3 and 4 have that in spades.

Azure J

Screw Soul Eater Brotherhood, I want an Excalibur spinoff.

I'm joking.

maybe.

I forget if you read the manga or not, but I'll be safe and say you would do a complete fucking 180 on this opinion if you remembered a certain event involving a book in the canon storyline.

Is this a certain genre of manga/anime? I've literally LOL'd at Disgaea a few times already. Any other stuff like Soul Eater I'd like?
The show isn't like this episode. Soul Eater is akin to Shaman King, Bleach, Buso-Renkin, Yu Yu Hakusho, etc

Amikami

Banned
What's with the stuffed animal that doubles as a *insert second purpose* craze.

Back in my day, it was a stuffed animal, period.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Fun fact:
Excalibur's song actually makes it into the manga. It was that popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom