• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
They aren't building up the race stuff enough. Apparently this is for advancing to the semi-final, yet it doesn't feel like it's that important. The racing stuff isn't getting enough emphasis.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I didn't even realize this was the semi-finals until they mentioned it. The race was used as angle advancement for this alleged romance.

Seda

So is this Mark stuff going to go anywhere or is this the conclusion of it? Because if so, that was a really odd substory.

Amikami

Banned
and yet...

I'm pretty surprised the he's got a girl. Getting the crush to notice you is usually a plot device. It was too easy for someone as boring as this kid. I think the girl is gonna betray him...somehow. Or maybe I'm too used to generic plot.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh goody, annoying kids and fans.
I love how that entire preview did not mention racing once. Jeez...

I'm out for the night. See you in the morning.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I'm pretty surprised the he's got a girl. Getting the crush to notice you is usually a plot device. It was too easy for someone as boring as this kid. I think the girl is gonna betray him...somehow. Or maybe I'm too used to generic plot.

Not only that but Liz wants the D as well. Dude has the game of a dead sloth and yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom