• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m2apuwwT9B1rsdimto1_500.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I should mention that the anime diverges from the manga around here. It will get back to normal in about 4-5 episodes.

I'll explain later what changes.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Straw Hat combo attacks are some of the best shit. The fights are always at their best when they're teaming up and combining attacks. It starts to happen more frequently later on.

Anyway, from here on we're going to begin the process of going off the rails from the canon story.

Azure J

Just imagine, guys, this is sorta filler action. Imagine when we finally get to the actual good parts? Minds will be blown.

I am so fucking hyped for
meeting CP9, the Sea Train and EVERYTHING that takes place in Enies Lobby.

I'm honestly a little mad at myself for believing that this wasn't going to blow up. That arc is literally right after this and it's pretty much the biggest reason for One Piece's "legendary" status elsewhere.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Straw Hat combo attacks are some of the best shit. The fights are always at their best when they're teaming up and combining attacks. It starts to happen more frequently later on.

Anyway, from here on we're going to begin the process of going off the rails from the canon story.

600,000,000 Berry Jackpot!

So, Last of Us review coming in the next few weeks, right?

Yeah. It's definitely a Toonami game. Might be another 10/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom