• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure J

I just realized this show is exactly like NeoGAF.
It's a show about racing, but they talk about racing more than they actually race.
NeoGAF is a forum about video games, but people talk about video games more than actually play them.

#dead

Guys, I think I'm going to bail early. I wanna go play something real quick (gasp) then hit the bed.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I think we just entered a completely different show.
Not that I mind, something is actually happening.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Yea, MCXC, that was not actually good, we liked it because it was SOMETHING opposed to NOTHING. That action sequence made no sense at all.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
With that done, I'm off to bed. I'll explain the Davy Back Fight divergence in the morning.

Amikami

Banned
Liz is a stalker. But yes something finally happened. I'm confused but at least there's something to be confused about. let's keep this up.

Next Episode: Showdown.

I actually enjoyed this episode more than the others if only because of how damn thirsty Takeshi and Liz are and the RANDOM KIDNAPPING ATTEMPTS. DeMarco has shit taste in everything but music. Time for Eureka 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom