• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
So I zoned out, why were those guys attacking them? Boring racing haters? Mad that there are no black dudes in the main cast?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Speaking of boring, on Eureka Seven we get to watch Renton, Eureka and the hellspawn play Lost In Blue for a thousand episodes.

Amikami

Banned
So I zoned out, why were those guys attacking them? Boring racing haters? Mad that there are no black dudes in the main cast?

I might have missed it too and am confused. I'm guessing maybe they're trying to wreck Takashi before his next race to Sabotage Satomi.
Or maybe they are not a fan of the TakaFanta shipping.

FCCDWHU.png

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
And thus starts the Beach Arc as I always referred to it. Not the Bleach Arc, the Beach Arc.

I remember this "arc" overstaying its welcome originally...

I think we could be on a good road with these shows..........starting from 1:00. Then again, Thundercats is up next.

Did they.......have..........Oh my gosh?

I just can't get excited for E7, I'll be back for T-cats which I've never seen btw. I usually go to bed after IGPX but might actually make it to Inuyasha tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom