• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

I'm really liking the way this show is set up. Everyone feels really naturalistic as it flows. The decision to jump ahead in the race and montage the ending of the race is some excellent direction.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Amy showed them all why her and the cat are the best. Also River is totally going to betray them.

BROCK FUCKING SAMPSON

Crocodile

I'm late as all hell with this, but after seeing the word "sakuga" and remember seeing it thrown around a few times in the Anime thread, I decided it was time to Google it up.

Not only did I find a treasure trove of absolutely gooooodlike animation samples, I just found out that my favorite moment of the first episode of Soul Eater actually comes from the same guy that did my favorite fight in the Cowboy Bebop movie. The same animator also did the final fight in Sword of The Stranger.

Dat fuckin' pedigree, damn. Times like this, I really wish if I could find a circle of drawing/animation friends to learn from. Drawing and animation are two talents I would give anything to acquire. :(

For some reason I always though "Sakuga" was like some famous animator's last name or something LOL. Thanks for the informative link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom