• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think it is petty to throw a show under the bus simply because it is on another network, I think TMNT is 1000 times better the reboot that Thundercats ever was for example.

it is petty, but what you said was that it was petty because TMNT airs during CN hours. which makes absolutely no sense when he works for Cartoon Network, so you standing by your statement is equally nonsense. "fine, but it's still petty" =/= "petty because it's during CN"

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*records IGPX and Tenchi* I'm sleepy and going to bed. I'll check IGPX in the morning.

I'm only taping Tenchi because this show will not beat me. YOU WILL NOT WIN!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I love how AS's disclaimer went from "Parents might not find suitable for children under the age of 17" to "under 14" then they just said "eff it" and made it so vague as to render it meaningless.

Also it's even more useless for this TV-Y7 show, lol.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Don't need justify my statement to you GMN, if I want to get into the semantics of things, I'll go back to arguing to DeMarco. Anyway, time for the IGPX.

everything needs more Peter Cullen

Shard said:
Don't need justify my statement to you GMN, if I want to get into the semantics of things, I'll go back to arguing to DeMarco. Anyway, time for the IGPX.

no, there's a difference: you CAN'T justify your statement to me because it's nonsensical, and you choosing to stand by it is the result of being stubborn and nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom