• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT4| Set Sail for One Piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I spent all day Sunday catching up on Soul Eater with the plan to slowly watch Naruto though the week to be caught up on that too... and I totally forgot and didn't watch a single episode :X

I am excited for this weeks Naruto episode, the paper exam is probably one of my favorite moments in all of Naruto

Novid

Banned
uKb1D3u.png

in the business, we call it a shoot. Throwin them bombs as that house that Saban wishes he built.

Guys, how are we gonna handle spoilers from One Piece? Are we just never gonna be able to talk freely about the 206 episodes that will never air on Toonami?

Guys, how are we gonna handle spoilers from One Piece? Are we just never gonna be able to talk freely about the 206 episodes that will never air on Toonami?

Kind of have to, the series itself is going to assume the audience has seen those episodes and will reference past events out the wazoo many many times as we go along.

i don't know how everyone else feels, but it's going to be my own damn fault i won't know about certain things that happen before 206 for a while so i say carry on.

Maybe we can set a period of time in which One Piece spoilers for the first 206 episodes are still off-limits so that people can catch up. I mean, i'm gonna be done next Saturday, but who knows where other people are.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, 1-206 are fair game come next week. I would say you probably shouldn't go way out of your way to spoil something just for the hell of it, but it's free to be discussed, since the show will be assuming you're familiar with it at this point anyway.

People just need to be REALLY sure that the information actually does come from 1-206, though.

Maybe we can set a period of time in which One Piece spoilers for the first 206 episodes are still off-limits so that people can catch up. I mean, i'm gonna be done next Saturday, but who knows where other people are.

Nah they had time to catch up, besides the arguable biggest spoiler that the first 206 episodes contains is who the 7th straw hat pirate is/isn't
Robin not Vivi
and anyone who watches the first Toonami episode next week is going to get that spoil instantly.

LycanXIII

I'm watching through it now, and I know several others are too, so maybe hold off on them for a week or two, to let a lot of us (that started late/watched fewer at a time) get caught up.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Toonami Sketch Dump Image for tonight (Kinda early, wohoo):

zlCfzQ-2BxsGUa352e

My hands are actually draw'd out for now, but it matters not! ARTIN' WITH TOONAMI IN 20 MIN! *ahem*

One week 'till One Piece... having watched the latest season as far as is available on Funi's site subbed... it's going to feel weird seeing the older eps, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom