• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You can tell Toei wrote the filler with younger kids in mind. Especially with the next two games in the roster.
Dodgeball and Red Light, Green Light

I've been living a lie all these years.....

Yeah, I thought it was pronounced differently too based on Toonami's review of Shadow of the Colossus. Only found out how it's actually pronounced after The Last guardian was announced.

(Sigh) Why is The Last Guardian taking so long?

Maron

why not?

don't care about spoilers.

It's about
Luffy breaking into a huge underwater Marine prison the toughest criminals are kept in to rescue his brother Ace (introduced in Season 2) from getting executed. There's no mentions of Ace at all in Season 4, we don't see him again until the later parts of Season 5.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yeah, I thought it was pronounced differently too based on Toonami's review of Shadow of the Colossus. Only found out how it's actually pronounced after The Last guardian was announced.

It's the new Duke Nukem Forever at this point.

Amikami

Banned

If FFVsXIII and KHIII can be announced and shown right next to each other after 7-8 years of waiting, anything can happen.

Tokyo Game Show 2013

BELIEVE

Not even I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom