• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
https://twitter.com/Clarknova1

Jason DeMarco ‏@Clarknova1 16m

All meant in good fun. As always. We love all #toonami fans and that is 100% sincere. Now GOOD NIGHT! GO TO YOUR ROOM AND WATCH TV, YOU!
Expand
Jason DeMarco ‏@Clarknova1 18m

Yes, we made a lil joke about filler because by the definition of "filler" ppl use, ALL OF CLONE WARS would be "filler." Hence the line.
Expand
Jason DeMarco ‏@Clarknova1 23m

@ShardShinjuku @stupidgill THAT'S THE JOKE. BY THE STUPID TERMS OF "FILLER" ALLL OF CLONE WARS WOULD BE.
View conversation
Jason DeMarco ‏@Clarknova1 23m

@PsycloneAlpha @stupidgill We never called it "filler." By the terms of the notion of "filler" THE WHOLE SHOW IS FILLER. That's the joke.

ckohler

qGymRMxl.png

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
First mention of the Sanin I believe.

for years i use to think sanin was a level above jonin(tho it technically still is) and you needed to be a sanin to become a kage, it was later explained that
they were given to them by the kage of the village of rain because of how badass they were

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I think it's a contract deal with the licensing companies. They're not allowed to skip the filler no matter what, unless they specify otherwise.

When Bleach and Naruto ratings suddenly collapse out of "nowhere" I think DeMarco might change his tune on filler.

There's a reason DBZ Kai was so popular on Nicktoons.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
for years i use to think sanin was a level above jonin(tho it technically still is) and you needed to be a sanin to become a kage, it was later explained that
they were given to them by the kage of the village of rain because of how badass they were

yes, san = 3. the three legendary ninja of the leaf.as they say over and over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom