• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
A shame it took 10 episodes to get a race where there's real stakes. This should have started back in Episode 2.

Amikami

Banned
A shame it took 10 episodes to get a race where there's real stakes. This should have started back in Episode 2.

I agree this sort of thing should have happened much earlier. Overall the plot is so bogged down by useless dialogue and moves so slowly, I forget what they are trying to do from time to time.

BatDan

Oh hey, actual tension.
I want to see a behind-the-scenes doc on this show, explaining why it took forever to get somewhere.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Did they just now realize they couldn't trust the Joker to play fair? Who didn't see this shit coming after he hired guys to jump him last week? Shit don't take a detective guys.

ckohler

A riot?! Seriously? I thought this was a utopia future. Apparently these future people are on the brink of mass deatruction.

Forget bout takashi's health. Just keep on with the race. Don't want a riot. Best Coach ever.

THIS IS WHAT SPORTS ANIME IS ABOUT, AW YEAH .

Act responsibly/sensibly? Nope, gonna break my knee over tennis!

Act responsibly/sensibly? Nope, gonna ruin my long term health over football!

BatDan

Angry calling of names. Yep, this is anime.

If the show can keep up this level of quality, it might be worth watching to the end.
Which I was going to do anyway since I'm crazy.

Two weeks in a row where we've had some good action, and, gasp, it's carrying into three? Man now this is starting to be the IGPX I kinda remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom