• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Now the trolling really starts.

lLGKsTS.png

Jintor

B-b-aka it's not like I wanted to go to a dinner party with friends or anything.

Oh wait.

Shit

I forgot what happens here until now.

Time for fun.

yami4ct

and yet he was the cause of a major boom of this pandering and stuff, so he's technically a hypocrite

When he did it, the purpose was to draw people in and then put the screws to them and destroy their visions of the characters. It didn't go as he'd hope. Misato existed to show how creepy and messed up that type of character was. Rei was shown to be
a clone to Shinji's mom
to destroy the minds of her fans. Heck, Anno wanted to include a scene at the end of the original scene to show Rei as a grown up, happily married to someone other than Shinji and with kids in order to make her "unattainable" for otaku. Sadly, he couldn't fit it in.

Even sadder, otaku minds can warp around that stuff and still obsess anyway.

Nice back story for Asuka in this scene

Why is it when Misato says "so many great things you don't know yet" all I can think she's talking about is sex

Awkwardly long plus you see it in gruesome detail, plus you have the horrifying glorying and crunching sounds as his head pops off.

Shit, so they actually see
the body get crushed
?

No joke, the first time I saw that scene, I thought my computer froze. Then
CRUNCH

Aaaaand here we go.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
When he did it, the purpose was to draw people in and then put the screws to them and destroy their visions of the characters. It didn't go as he'd hope. Misato existed to show how creepy and messed up that type of character was. Rei was shown to be
a clone to Shinji's mom
to destroy the minds of her fans. Heck, Anno wanted to include a scene at the end of the original scene to show Rei as a grown up, happily married to someone other than Shinji and with kids in order to make her "unattainable" for otaku. Sadly, he couldn't fit it in.

Even sadder, otaku minds can warp around that stuff and still obsess anyway.

guess anno never heard of NTR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom