• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now go watch 3.0 and be even more confused.

Though this post-credit scene reminds me of Valvrave's first episode. You guys should watch that, too

3.33 gets really f'n weird. The whole movie goes in a completely different direction from what you'd expect. I still can't believe the way things went down. Straight mindfuck.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Well, that just happened.

So, time to see Kick-Heart.
Let's see where the $201k went.

Yeah that was waaaaay better then 1.11. First rebuild film might as well have been a summary film, this truly felt like a rebuild of Evangelion

Amikami

Banned
Probably in like a year when the dub roles around. Then another 3-4 years depending on when the hell they filially get out 4.0.

Aw. Not even a dub yet. And then there's a 4 that's not even out. That's quite the wait. May just have to watch it subbed.

Azure J

I'm curious then, Shinji was fucked with either decision he'd make there right? Except one would only lead to his personal gain at the cost of the world and the other would lead to his personal loss but save the world? And what was Anno trying to convey with the choice Shinji took.

*post above was before the post credits scene*

That all said, WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKK

ANSWERS. NOW. NEED THEM. SPOIL MEEEEE

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Somebody needs to license Mind Game, Kemonozume, and Kaiba so I can own more Masaaki Yuasa stuff legit other than Kick-Heart.

All these Third Impact posts are tempting me to make a Second Impact/Third Strike joke

can't think of any though

The similarities between Sean and Shinji in terms of importance to the plots of their respective series during consecutive installments are pretty strong, now that you've mentioned it.

3.33 gets really f'n weird. The whole movie goes in a completely different direction from what you'd expect. I still can't believe the way things went down. Straight mindfuck.

This is Eva we're talking about nothing can surprise me

Now go watch 3.0 and be even more confused.

Though this post-credit scene reminds me of Valvrave's first episode. You guys should watch that, too

Would love to see Valvrave on Toonami after season 2 finishes this fall, wonder how they'd handle the
rape scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom