• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I've seen more than one person named Kirito in Final Fantasy XIV, and it seriously makes me wish PvP was active already.

If they blush when thinking of being arounds lots of kids and have candy on their person at all times exclusively to give to kids, it's either pedo or just creepy (like Slenderman-ish creepy.)

Anime characters blush at ideas they like, not because it arouses them.

I watched SAO back when it first aired and I didn't think it was all that horrible. I mean, it wasn't amazing or anything, I just thought it was OK. Watching it again in English, though (or maybe just because I'm watching it a second time), I'm seeing a lot of dumb shit I never noticed the first time.

I've seen more than one person named Kirito in Final Fantasy XIV, and it seriously makes me wish PvP was active already.

haha

Crocodile

Not much to add other than that was a great episode of Soul Eater as usual. Sweet use of an insert song, shame AS butchers the openings :(

Now its time for everybody's favorite show...........

remiq.net_9522.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom