• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
aFVBEH8.gif

YES YES YES

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
If someone with common sense was in this game, they'd kill themselves to get out.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I don't know what's worse. That this was a plot point full of more holes than swiss cheese, or that THIS SHOW HAS FANS!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
so let me get this straight.

this game tracks what people are doing on your friends list, and they never stopped to check if they were actually dead.
It....uh.....was added in the latest firmware update the day before, YEAH!

Conan-san

Oh come on guys, that's like asking "THERE'S MAGIC IN SOUL EATER!" when there's witches running around.

It's a MMORPG, of course there's a PK guild.

Azure J

ARE YOU SHITTING ME? YOU COULD'VE CHECKED ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST IF THEY WERE LOGGED IN AND WHERE THE ENTIRE TIME?!?!

You know what came to mind when I saw that? For anyone who watched the Pokecapn LP of Sonic 2006, remember the cutscene right before last story when Eggman pulled up information on his scouter shades and the entire LP group busted out laughing?

Yeah, it was one of those "so dumb its hilarious" moments.

Amikami

Banned
It's weird. I briefly skimmed throught the OT for SOA and went to the last couple of pages and all. Everyone talked as if this was actually a good show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom