• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucentto

Banned
I hate myself right now. I watched this shit before, now I am watching it again and found out how fucking bad this show really is. Fuck this shit.

If nothing else, SAO is consistent. There seems to always be some big wtf moment each episode, and the reactions because of it have me in tears. For that, SAO, I thank you.

Moaradin

itfIagROf5Cpe.gif

It only gets better from here!

Seda

Sword Art "Weis Scwartz" card game must be the new Ben Ten oClock

and this Dragon Vanguard thing I guess

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
oh man this episode broke you guys, and this is what I consider the more regular tame episodes of SAO

RagnarokX

Insidious 2 looks awful. That scene with the shirtless old man standing in front of the guy saying "He's got your baby!" Is it a comedy?

Crocodile

That murderer's motive was so repulsive that I kind of feel dirty now. Like obviously there is worse in fiction and people have done equally bad/worse in real life but did that really need to be a thing that was written into this show?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Let's see if Andrei can keep up his beast mode for a second straight episode. He really is the protagonist this show deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom