• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
And then May has to go and
SCREW EVERYTHING UP.

However, it allows Mustang to take a few whacks at Envy though for revenge so it's not all bad.
mustang da gawd, his powers really are OP if he chooses to use them seriously lol

foxuzamaki

FMA comedy is fucking great, its really just people who just want serious tone and drama 100% of the time

Seda

Brotherhood from near this point on I think is some of the best stretches of any show. It's not the perfect ending but the last arc is quite the rollercoaster.

foxuzamaki

Brotherhood from near this point on I think is some of the best stretches of any show. It's not the perfect ending but the last arc is quite the rollercoaster.

oh no the final stretch is stuff of legends, it delivered on fanservice/nostalgia and building up to epic fights perfectly
wrath is amazing during his time to shine

foxuzamaki

I found it important personally, i kinda love subtle shipping stuff aslong as its not pall in my face

anyways 30 mins ago i was fighting off falling asleep, but now im just fine

Seda

The post credits scene? This is a surprise. It's not even particularly important.

Well not too important, but it shows they got to Leore and met Hohenheim. Without it, we'd start with a scene with Hohenheim and Al in conversation that might seem a bit sudden otherwise.

I think I recall the most egregious post-credits scene omission is when Greed confronts Wrath in his home, making the following episode a bit confusing at the onset.

Seda

Pierrot Le Fou is next.
AU7Amsc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom