• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.
THAT episode was..
th
What was I talking about?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I for one actually like this upcoming episode of naruto. It is the last time Sakura does anything in the original series.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Bleach manga spoilers

Wasn't it recently revealed that the Soul Candies were made by a Soul Reaper with tits that rival Rangiku's? But only when she's in her "skinny" form because her soul energy thing makes her fat?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Bleach manga spoilers

Wasn't it recently revealed that the Soul Candies were made by a Soul Reaper with tits that rival Rangiku's? But only when she's in her "skinny" form because her soul energy thing makes her fat?

Honestly I didn't give enough of a crap to pay that much attention. Not like it actually matters.

Bleach manga spoilers

I regret reading this, not because of spoilers because I quit Bleach manga long ago but because....what...

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
No for real, there's an episode where
Sango ends up getting possessed by a demon when she's forced to swallow a demon egg and Miroku has to punch her in the gut to get her to spit it out.

im sure
his punch
had some magical buddhist bullshit around it so it can actually come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom