• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

SykoTech

My siblings and I were huge Naruto fans back when it first aired, but we were bored out of our minds with this fight even then. Spent the rest of the night making fun of it.

Watching it again after all these years...yeah, nothing's changed.

Gaara must be seriously fighting the urge to just kill them both and get it over with...assuming he's still awake.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Hours_later.jpg

TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
My siblings and I were huge Naruto fans back when it first aired, but we were bored out of our minds with this fight even then. Spent the rest of the night making fun of it.

Watching it again after all these years...yeah, nothing's changed.

Gaara must be seriously fighting the urge to just kill them both and get it over with...assuming he's still awake.

If Ino and Sakura managed to bore Gaara asleep, this arc would end up having a very different outcome...

ReiGun

It's so sad. It's all set up really well, but dear god it's execution is a joke.
Gives her fantastic teachers and an interesting special talent in chakra control on top of some decent character moments, and does fuck all with any of it. And all because she's a girl.

Damn you, Kishi.

ckohler

So, if Ino possesses Sakura and pretends to be Sakura and then says she's forfeited the match... Wouldn't everyone know it was really her and it wouldn't count because she told everyone she was going to do that aloud and everyone already knows?

Right? I'm confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom