• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

RagnarokX

How does his hat stay on

He shops at the same place Link buys his.

2kCzYCK.jpg

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Was it literally the same every week? Or did they actually have slight changes each time?

They'd reanimate it every week (it was the same episode, every week just animated it differently and you wouldn't know if it was finally over until the end of the episode), other than that it was the same shit for 8 solid weeks.

Azure J

TO this day I kinda wish if I could have experienced Endless 8 with others just so I could get the troll behind it all.

Also dat foreshadowing of best arc.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It was the greatest troll of all time and we all just kept watching, week after week.
What disappointed me was that it actually was a decent idea (Hedgehog Day done as an arc), but it REALLY should've lasted 3 episodes, MAYBE 4.

Was it literally the same every week? Or did they actually have slight changes each time?
Very slight differences, like they might wear a different outfit to a place, show them doing one of the events they talked about doing over the summer. It helped add to the deja vu feeling of "wait, I could've sworn I saw this before, but this wasn't what I remember...", but like I said above, it suffered from just lasting WAY too long.

Moaradin

Oh man we are so close to Water 7.

Second OP on Soul Eater this episode? I'm not looking forward to how they cut this ;_;

Oh next week.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
What disappointed me was that it actually was a decent idea (Hedgehog Day done as an arc), but it REALLY should've lasted 3 episodes, MAYBE 4.

Very slight differences, like they might wear a different outfit to a place, show them doing one of the events they talked about doing over the summer. It helped add to the deja vu feeling of "wait, I could've sworn I saw this before, but this wasn't what I remember...", but like I said above, it suffered from just lasting WAY too long.

That's the thing, we all thought it was going to be just three episodes tops when it started. Then it just kept going and going and going.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
They'd reanimate it every week (it was the same episode, every week just animated it differently and you wouldn't know if it was finally over until the end of the episode), other than that it was the same shit for 8 solid weeks.

There were a couple episodes that were virtually the same other than some slight animation changes, but most had some differences, either in the dialogue or in some of the things that would happen (someone not being present for an event, doing some activity in one episode that didn't happen in another, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom