• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jafku

i don't know if i'm just immune to this show's bullshit but i've only really facepalmed once. wouldn't call this good or anything, but not offensively bad. or maybe i'm just dead inside now.
Just wait. We are only halfway through

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
i don't know if i'm just immune to this show's bullshit but i've only really facepalmed once. wouldn't call this good or anything, but not offensively bad. or maybe i'm just dead inside now.

Well.... prepare to fucking facepalm.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Imagine how much longer raids would take to clear if you couldn't revive and you only got one character for use in a pay to play game?

Now I'm wondering if SAO has a monthly fee.

"Uhh, Mr. Kirito. This is your bank, we've noticed that your account has only had monthly activity for the last two years and it's draining your account. Is something suspicious going on?"

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

It's been worse, that's for sure. Other than the misogyny it hasn't been horrible. Not good either, but bearable, especially compared with what came before.

Now combo that with if your in game character dies you die for real, you'd play really fucking conservative.

Man, I used to play and I was a tank. I'd have died in like no time flat.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

So far there hasn't been much that's too bullshitty (aside from Kirito falling for that knife gag in a place where he knows he can't even be damaged in the slightest). Otherwise it's just been dull and kinda dumb.

Seda

When the show isn't totally offensive it's just a snore fest. I can't being myself to care about anyone or anything.

ckohler

Why doesn't any of these characters ever ask the obvious question: How are they still alive in the real world after two years laying on their bed?

They seem to be completely oblivious about wanting to know this crucial info.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So far there hasn't been much that's too bullshitty (aside from Kirito falling for that knife gag in a place where he knows he can't even be damaged in the slightest). Otherwise it's just been dull and kinda dumb.

They should have BBQed that piece of meat though, I mean did you see it? It was on the bone and everything! It was begging to be licked by an open flame.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Knights of the Blood Oath, yea, that sounds like the kind of name I would have invited for my PandP RPGs back when I was 14.

Azure J

To be honest, watching it (as in just watching it), I'd probably feel the same way but never ever talk of it in any good way ever. Watching it with others talking about it though? Pretty damn fun if only to just rake it across the coals.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Someone needs to fix-fic SAO.
Make a version that actually makes sense. It would be vastly shorter than this.

Ultratech

Kirito the groper...lol

More like a week. WoW raids barely last a full week

To be fair, that's because they've been datamined all to hell and been tested.

Most people who go and beat that stuff in the 1st week usually tested it beforehand or watched people doing it.

It's still funny reading how Kael was unbeaten for a good 6 months way back in the day, and they pretty much had to nerf him before he was killed.

No one would have ever cleared Vanilla WoW let alone what came after

That's the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom