• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takashi's catching all these L's from everyone he meets. I don't think I've even seen a character get told off so many times in an episode in succession before.

Seda

KuGsj.gif
Everybody railing on Takashi.

"Just so I can listen to you bitch?"

Ahhh, that's right, this was the episode that I watched while I was at my grandma's so my mom was near by & was complaining about the language.

....despite the fact I could watch The Simpsons just fine with my dad.

How did they get away with saying bitch on CN?

Bitch

River wanted to bang.

ok
bitch was said, did they get this through the censors back in the day?

I knew it was suspicious.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Third "ass" this episode, by my count.
Add the "bitch" part mentioned earlier & this was the episode with the most swears (so far?). Still kind of amazed they got away with it airing on Toonami, despite being the last show in the line-up before switching to Adult Swim.

Edit: Might as well add "hell" in there as well. Seriously, I can't get over the weird shift in language from the first season to this one.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Well, that indeed was better then usual, yea, I think I am out, I am drained and Clone Wars is going kill it for the week.

okay, White Snow's hard-on for Team Satomi is getting a little bit ridiculous now. Mindfucking Takashi in video games now? That's pretty low

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom