• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
See, if I wrote SAO, they would have been done in a couple weeks. None of this romance fluff.

Damn straight bro. Dual story lines, in-game guys fighting their way out and real world Feds trying to hunt down the guy who trapped them and save them.

Jintor

Damn straight bro. Dual story lines, in-game guys fighting their way out and real world Feds trying to hunt down the guy who trapped them and save them.

Also some players would've been brains in jars.

Mainly because I like the idea of brains in jars

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

Exactly! Just like the original four .hack games.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Yuki Kajiwura, I know you are trying to get me to feel emotion about this, but no, this gets no emotions other then undying hatred.

bigkrev

Imagine if this show was just 22 minutes a week of Kirito fighting giant monsters like in the bumpers.

These writers would find a way to fuck that up as well

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Kirito is raring for that 3-way.

lLGKsTS.png

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
┻━┻ ︵╰(°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Jintor

By the way, the main hero in the game verse is the son of the federal agent who is leading the task force.

Communication lines with the real world still exist but only via in-game forum posts - no audio/video permitted

ReiGun

See, I have no problem with romance. It's just this particular romance isn't great and feels kinda inappropriate given the context of the story. I can't really overlook the MC being one of the game's best players, but choosing to frolic around with his in game wife over doing his part to rescue the thousands trapped in this virtual hell.

Branduil

See, I have no problem with romance. It's just this particular romance isn't great and feels kinda inappropriate given the context of the story. I can't really overlook the MC being one of the game's best players, but choosing to frolic around with his in game wife over doing his part to rescue the thousands trapped in this virtual hell.

You just don't understand the lonely path of the beater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom