• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say reading your reactions while listening to the Gundam Unicorn theme on youtube is surprisingly glorious. So yeah, keep reacting to this show pls.

See, I have no problem with romance. It's just this particular romance isn't great and feels kinda inappropriate given the context of the story. I can't really overlook the MC being one of the game's best players, but choosing to frolic around with his in game wife over doing his part to rescue the thousands trapped in this virtual hell.
Doesn't help that both their personalities suck.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
That's right kids, pester your parents to pester your doctors so you can get controlled substances used as acne medication

Seda

See, I have no problem with romance. It's just this particular romance isn't great and feels kinda inappropriate given the context of the story. I can't really overlook the MC being one of the game's best players, but choosing to frolic around with his in game wife over doing his part to rescue the thousands trapped in this virtual hell.

I agree, I like well written romances. This is juvenile and silly.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

It's fine the romance is like this, afterall its been like this for 2+ years and they're there everyday of their lives, the show's pacing is just horrible, just horrible, and the romance is just not done the best it should be, and this is also due in part to the show's large pacing problems

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
I am laughing so fucking hard.

This dialogue.

This THIRST.

This EVERYTHING.

:lol

Daddy

:lol :lol :lol

OMFG

I AM DEAD.

DEAD GUYS.