• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
So are they going to fight sometime this episode, or do we need 3 episodes of backstory to understand all of the fucking context?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Okay, the constant backstories are yet another example why I believe Naruto needed a few arcs between Zabuza and the Chunin Exams. Character development and all that.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Note: The Byakugan being the parent of the sharingan is bullshit. Never mentioned again after this. :p

SykoTech

Why do people like Rock Lee again? He's annoying and only loses constantly

Lee's strive to become an incredible without any special talent or even ninjustu skills at all is admirable. No magic eyeballs, chakra whoring, and demons with massive power. Just raw fighting power. And him losing "constantly" and suffering but still doing whatever he can to achieve his goal is what made him even more likable to me.

He's like Naruto, but without plot armor and the Nine Tailed get-out-off jail-free pass. Too bad Kishimoto stopped giving a damn about him.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Neji is such a backstabber.

Get it? Get it?

1360009370419.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom