• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

What are you talking about? Obviously the love between a poorly animated chick and a giant cockroach is very compelling
I couldn't type that with a straight face

On the other hand, if they made it a game in the vein of Haotful Boyfriend, I'd totally play it!

Raxus

1360009370419.png

Oh-you-Dog.jpg

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Lee's strive to become an incredible without any special talent or even ninjustu skills at all is admirable. No magic eyeballs, chakra whoring, and demons with massive power. Just raw fighting power. And him losing "constantly" and suffering but still doing whatever he can to achieve his goal is what made him even more likable to me.

He's like Naruto, but without plot armor and the Nine Tailed get-out-off jail-free pass. Too bad Kishimoto stopped giving a damn about him.

Of course naruto also has unnaturally large chakra levels even without the 9 tails, and the benefit of being
The son of the 4th hokage and a part of the uzumaki clan, which is closely related to the senju clan), as well. Really, the idea that naruto has no raw talent is hilarious

Seda

Vague spoilers for later in the arc.

The Hyuga struggle and Naruto's growing anger toward's Neji is touched upon later in the arc, so it's not totally worthless backstory for the purposes of this specific arc.

Vague spoilers for later in the arc.

The Hyuga struggle and Naruto's growing anger toward's Neji is touched upon later in the arc, so it's not totally worthless backstory for the purposes of this specific arc.

this has still gone on longer than it should've, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom