• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
So TOM finally admitted that Toonami DOES control the opening/ending situation? Last time, DeMarco was all "SHUT UP ABOUT THE OPENINGS!!! WE DON'T CONTROL THEM, ASK FUNI/VIZ. END OF STORY."

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
that was a useful Q&A and they know that we hate that OPs and EDs get cut, because america loves its commercials

Branduil

Well, this is the one I made. It's pretty much the same though.

ibxVJN9Xj1f3D3.gif

Jintor

So basically divulging info we already knew on air.

toonami is for casuals confirmed

seriously though, they're broadcasting to the guys who aren't following the tumblr

So TOM finally admitted that Toonami DOES control the opening/ending situation? Last time, DeMarco was all "SHUT UP ABOUT THE OPENINGS!!! WE DON'T CONTROL THEM, ASK FUNI/VIZ. END OF STORY."

Well, they don't. They probably just say "This episode can only run to this length" to Viz/Funi and they cut the stuff.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
So I actually found a stream that does a 4 hour preshow before toonami and it shows stuff like kill la kill, steins gate, fate zero, gundam, etc. lol.

mhs004

So basically divulging info we already knew on air.

Well there are probably some people who really don't follow the Q and A's and don't look up rumors about Toonami on the web but still watch Toonami every Saturday so it was most likely useful.

Moaradin

You know, most people that watch Toonami probably don't know what Space Dandy is. Even though those questions are obvious to people who follow all the news, they are pretty useful for getting the word out.

The million people who watch Bleach and only Bleach every week likely don't follow much major Toonami stuff outside of what they show in the first half hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom