• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

Haha all the homework I had for this weekend was to watch squirrels for 30 minutes around campus. It was game day and alot of people were just watching me thinking I was crazy. I can understand as I was running after squirrels with a pen and paper.

I had to do this my junior year lol. Squirrels on my campus were fucking nuts. I did it with a bunch of girls to make me look cool though!

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
iR7ITXf4cgGdP.gif

Valvrave. The GIFt that keeps on giving.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
You know, kind of hard to believe I'll be hitting my 2,000th post tonight, and you cruised by that ages ago.

Oh well. At least tonight should be fun.

it will take a hundred years to get to my level ha ha ha ha
anyways im back!

Ehh I have thick glasses but I wear baggy cloths and have never been thrifting. My preferred beer is Coors light or Bud but don't mind bringing out some stones.
I've had my fair share of stones but last year there was a corner store by my house that sold an 18 rack of PBR for $10. I'd usually get that or a 24 of natty for the same price if we were having a party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom