• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
this is making a lot more sense the second time around
Seriously, I've got a much better understanding of what's going on after a second viewing.

I should rewatch Mind Game, a movie made a few years back from the same guy.

Why am I still watching this

Someone make it stop

make it end

r4wBG.gif

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
You know, for how nonsense and weird this is, it still has a sensible story and a lot of heart.

Unlike King Star King.

The whole premise of this series doesn't make sense

Wrestling is fake fighting anyways, how could anyone get off on pain from wrestling when very little of it is real

The whole premise of this series doesn't make sense

Wrestling is fake fighting anyways, how could anyone get off on pain from wrestling when very little of it is real

This is supposedly a non-worked match - which, in contrast to a worked match, only has a set opening, a few scripted spots, and an ending - so they can hit each other as much as they want. It's why Lady S asked for it, and it's why the dude is so much more into it than a regular match.

Granted, that's mostly bull, but it used to be considered legit, 'seedy' stuff from Pro Wrestling's heyday in Japan, just like most of the short.

Did this turn into Mucha Lucha?

Kinda, just a little bit. You need to look into your heart, boy, and you need to ask yourself one question: can love really bloom on the mat?

As much as I enjoyed Korgoth and Kick Heart, I'm glad that's over. Hopefully I can erase the memory of King Star King from my mind. Time for Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom