• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Well, this sure was a very interesting night for all of us, wasn't it? I definitely enjoyed the change of pace with these surprises, even though 2 of them were shit. I don't mind if they did this more often. I think it was interesting.

Anyway, I'm done. Thx as always ToonamiGAF!

Can't wait to see this week's sketch dump :lol :lol

Later_losers.gif
YFObblV.gif

It was us! You watched it to fit in with us!
AWWW SON OF A BITCH!!!

Behold, the one episode with Obi-Wan in the thick of things that no one likes.

I will make it to band of 7 and gits.

I don't think I can stay up that long, I'll just catch up later. King Star King...it just made me realize how far Tommy Blacha's fallen, and that depresses me.

pirata

....Wait? That's it? That wasn't terrible! It wasn't the best thing in the world, but it was quirky and had an interesting sense of style.

I've really enjoyed this past hour. Even King Star King is more interesting than 9/10s of a show like Naruto, and I'd watch an hour of it before I'd subject myself to a full episode of Bleach.

Oh, hey, it's Jar-Jar. I guess that's my cue to scoot off to bed. Later, GAF!

....Wait? That's it? That wasn't terrible! It wasn't the best thing in the world, but it was quirky and had an interesting sense of style.

I've really enjoyed this past hour. Even King Star King is more interesting than 9/10s of a show like Naruto, and I'd watch an hour of it before I'd subject myself to a full episode of Bleach.

Oh, hey, it's Jar-Jar. I guess that's my cue to scoot off to bed. Later, GAF!

Funny, you should mention that. I just took a peak at KSK on Youtube, and reception has been...mixed, to say the least.

Actually, I think I'll bail out here too. Night ToonamiGAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom