• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh god, I just realized that the voice of Rick sounds so similar (might even be the same person) to that green fish from that annoying Disney show, Fish Hooks.....

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oda noted that Jim Carrey was a big inspiration for Franky.
You can see it in the hair.

I gotta tune in for next week. If Usopp actually does something cool, I gotta see it.

I stated this a lot but I haven't seen any of these episodes. I stopped watching One Piece after the Crocodile arc and started it up again at the
CP9 arc

Oh god. Gilbert Gottfried on One Piece would be too much.

Oh god, I just realized that the voice of Rick sounds so similar (might even be the same person) to that green fish from that annoying Disney show, Fish Hooks.....

No, no, no, no. He's Blendin Blandin from Gravity Falls.

MikeMyers

There's a reason that list doesn't go past Vegeta. It seems to me Krillin's butt monkey status is so strong it passes through shows.

Well he also beat Pintar. Problem is every character has that.

Piccolo beats Raditz only because Goku helped him.

Gohan beats Cell and then is all like "I couldnt have done it without my dad"

Trunks beats Freeza and was like "Oh, Goku did it just as easily in my time"

Vegeta beats enemies and then is like "Goku, you're better than me, #1!!!"

Cwarrior

Is there a cheaper animation studio then Toei?

Dear god, this the second time, this episode is animated by one of the A team naoki Tate behind some the best animated dragon ball,cassern sin, death note and one piece episodes, you guys said the same shit a few weeks back when they got the other A teamer esaku inoue behind the best saint seiya and one piece episodes.

I notice you guys don't mind the b &c team but when the unique A team animation directors work on an ep then every stars complaining about it looking different.

Dear god, this the second time, this episode is animated by one of the A team naoki Tate behind some the best animated dragon ball,cassern sin, death note and one piece episodes, you guys said the same shit a few weeks back when they got the other A teamer esaku inoue behind the best saint seiya and one piece episodes.

is this supposed to change that it looks off model and bizarre?

Doesn't excuse shitty art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom