• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Would you guys rather have these anime based upon ongoing shonen go for a gecko ending or just stop with no guarantee it'll ever return?

I prefer full stops.
Gecko endings just feel screwed up.

Crona, stop breaking the fourth wall!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Would you guys rather have these anime based upon ongoing shonen go for a gecko ending or just stop with no guarantee it'll ever return?
I'd rather have closure than that nagging of feeling of watching something that's incomplete. & lulz at Crona talking to the camera.

I prefer when it stops. At least then they could pick up from the last point if they ever decide to make another season. That almost never happens, cuz nobody in Japan has time for shows that miss a season or two, but it's way better than a crazy/unsatisfying ending that doesn't really tie things up.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
If the Gecko Ending is good I don't think I'd mind too much. How many Gecko Endings are worth a crap though? I can't think of any :(
I actually think this would be a good topic for discussion tomorrow or so.

& what the heck at all those statues?

Azure J

"The divorce"

:/

As someone who had a rough childhood cause of divorce I can't deal with such an answer

As a guy, Maka's backstory/family history and Spirit's flawed but continued presence in her life are both the most interesting thing about her and semi-saddening (if at first wholly amusing) relationship in the series.

Crocodile

Joe's schtick is already old :/

Reaper's "grand conspiracy" is also getting old. I can assume that's all anime original stuff right?

Oh you can add X to the list of series with good Gecko endings, simply because I believe the manga never actually ended while the anime did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom