• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sword Art Online is the first anime in years to actually have something to say.

OUseVle.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
GEE GUYS, MAYBE IF THEY WORK TOGETHER AND PLACE ASIDE THEIR PREJUDICE, THEY'LL BEAT THE GAME.

SYMBOLISM!!!

Amikami

Banned
This world isn't as interesting as SAO. Regardless of the bad execution, I thought the SAO concept of beating the game to save your life was good. There's nothing really on the line, besides Asuna.

ReiGun

So...it's like SAO.

Also, you have to work together to best but only one race gets the reward? What kind of shitty game design is this?

Moaradin

This world isn't as interesting as SAO. Regardless of the bad execution, I thought the SAO concept of beating the game to save your life was good. There's nothing really on the line, besides Asuna.

The stakes are obviously not as high, but magic fairy game is more interesting than generic fantasy game to me.

That's a big reason why the second half sucks aside from the virtual bone and incest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom