• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Meanwhile on Log Horizon I watched the major guild get together and engage in intense economic negotiations that would determine the future of the land. I DARE this show to have any actual fucking intrigue.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I like how
Suguhu doesn't recognize her own brother, even though he looks EXACTLY LIKE HE DOES IN REAL LIFE EXCEPT WITH ELF FEATURES. And his name is a portmanteau of his real name

AND THE SAME NAME!

man she has huge plot

Cwarrior

that's kind of a reflex when something looks like shit. higher budget or lower budget, it still looks like shit, which is the main point of the statement. this is splitting hairs.

You think it looks like shit that's absolutely fine it's your opinion ,i just find it ironic when toei gives a shit puts one of the top animation directors on it ,everyone was up in arms about them supposedly not giving a shit.

You think it looks like shit absolutely fine I just find it ironic when toei gives a shit puts one of the top animation directors on it with bigger budet last episode every up in arms about them supposedly not giving a shit.

having them look clearly off model doesn't count as not giving a shit? the stuff you linked was fine. but that's not what we were watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom