• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Why can't Old Man Genocide just finish this off already? It would take him 1 second if he gave even a billionth of a fuck...

ckohler

As someone who has a very little knowledge of Bleach, can someone just tell me why this old man is so powerful? Spoilers are okay, just use the tags.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
As someone who has a very little knowledge of Bleach, can someone just tell me why this old man is so powerful? Spoilers are okay, just use the tags.

Let me put it this way, even in his final form...you still haven't seen his final form. If he could be bothered, he could have solved every problem in the series in a split second.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

He is the captain of all the captains. He would be god of their heaven, except he isnt.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

There's multiple reasons people call him Old Man Genocide.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

He's the Captain Commander of the entire Soul Society. He's just really hardcore with a ridiculously powerful zanpakutou.

Amikami

Banned

Don't know much about Bleach either, but isn't he like the highest of the high in rank. He's there for a reason if true. Plus, in anime's old people are always secretly strong.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Don't know much about Bleach either, but isn't he like the highest of the high in rank. He's there for a reason if true. Plus, in anime's old people are always secretly strong.

cant wait for best character in naruto in 10 mins

ckohler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom