• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Just being their boss isn't a reason why he's strong. What's his power or whatever that makes him stronger? So far, all I've seen from him is a bunch of big talk.

What are they?

First reason: He killed off all the Quincies
Second reason:
His Bankai killed trillions over his lifetime.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Just being their boss isn't a reason why he's strong. What's his power or whatever that makes him stronger? So far, all I've seen from him is a bunch of big talk.

What are they?

I mean you've seen shonen, people with higher rank are just usually stronger, he is the olest person of the gotei 13, pretty much started it infact, been in many battles. etc. etc.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Just being their boss isn't a reason why he's stong. What's his power or whatever that makes him stronger? So face, all I've seen from him is a bunch of big talk.

What are they?

This is his bankai from the wiki. No I am not kidding, it literally does ALL of that.

Zanka no Tachi, Higashi: Kyokujitsujin (残火の太刀 "東": 旭日刃, Longsword of the Remnant Flame, East: Rising Sun Edge): Automatically activated at release, this ability concentrates the intense flames of the sword along the edge of the blade. It neither burns nor erupts, but anything it touches is eradicated to nothingness.
Zanka no Tachi, Nishi: Zanjitsu Gokui (残火の太刀 "西": 残日獄衣, Longsword of the Remnant Flame, West: Remnant Sun Prison Garb): Automatically activated at release, this ability is unseen by the eyes of anyone else unless Yamamoto wills it to be seen. It engulfs his body in heat which reaches a temperature upwards of 15,000,000 degrees. Therefore, it becomes impossible to even touch him while he is using his Bankai.[158] The level of heat produced by this technique is so high, it would not actually appear in the form of flames
Zanka no Tachi, Minami: Kaka Jūmanokushi Daisōjin (残火の太刀 "南": 火火十万億死大葬陣, Longsword of the Remnant Flame, South: Great Burial Ranks of the Ten Trillion Fire Dead): Impaling the tip of his sword into the ground, Yamamoto calls upon the corpses and ashes of the dead who were killed by his flames to come forth and fight on his behalf.[160] They emerge from a rupture in the ground which comes with enough force to decimate Kirchenlied: Sankt Zwinger.[161] Using the heat of his sword on their ashes, he can rouse all the people he has killed, allowing the corpses to become his limbs and attack whomever he deems as his enemy until they become dust.[162] He can bring forth any specific corpse which he wishes, allowing him to inflict psychological damage upon those with connections to those he has slain.[163]
Zanka no Tachi, Kita: Tenchi Kaijin (残火の太刀 "北": 天地灰尽, Longsword of the Remnant Flame, North: Heaven and Earth End in Ashes): A slash of concentrated fire and heat which incinerates whatever it touches out of existence

This is his bankai from the wiki. No I am not kidding, it literally does ALL of that.

Zanka no Tachi, Higashi: Kyokujitsujin (残火の太刀 "東": 旭日刃, Longsword of the Remnant Flame, East: Rising Sun Edge): Automatically activated at release, this ability concentrates the intense flames of the sword along the edge of the blade. It neither burns nor erupts, but anything it touches is eradicated to nothingness.
Zanka no Tachi, Nishi: Zanjitsu Gokui (残火の太刀 "西": 残日獄衣, Longsword of the Remnant Flame, West: Remnant Sun Prison Garb): Automatically activated at release, this ability is unseen by the eyes of anyone else unless Yamamoto wills it to be seen. It engulfs his body in heat which reaches a temperature upwards of 15,000,000 degrees. Therefore, it becomes impossible to even touch him while he is using his Bankai.[158] The level of heat produced by this technique is so high, it would not actually appear in the form of flames
Zanka no Tachi, Minami: Kaka Jūmanokushi Daisōjin (残火の太刀 "南": 火火十万億死大葬陣, Longsword of the Remnant Flame, South: Great Burial Ranks of the Ten Trillion Fire Dead): Impaling the tip of his sword into the ground, Yamamoto calls upon the corpses and ashes of the dead who were killed by his flames to come forth and fight on his behalf.[160] They emerge from a rupture in the ground which comes with enough force to decimate Kirchenlied: Sankt Zwinger.[161] Using the heat of his sword on their ashes, he can rouse all the people he has killed, allowing the corpses to become his limbs and attack whomever he deems as his enemy until they become dust.[162] He can bring forth any specific corpse which he wishes, allowing him to inflict psychological damage upon those with connections to those he has slain.[163]
Zanka no Tachi, Kita: Tenchi Kaijin (残火の太刀 "北": 天地灰尽, Longsword of the Remnant Flame, North: Heaven and Earth End in Ashes): A slash of concentrated fire and heat which incinerates whatever it touches out of existence

The best part of this is
he still loses LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom